Please CLICK THE LINK to find the content documents to study for the exemption exam.
Which of the following expressions is incorrect?
- Data and instructions in the computer are kept and processed as numbers.
- Computers use only two numbers: 0 and 1.
- Computer data kept as 8 bit series are called byte.
- 1 bit refers to one letter or character.
- Data in computer is carried out on metal lines called as data lines.
Which of the following buttons is used for line spacing in MS-Word?
Which of the followings cannot be performed when adding a photo album in Powerpoint?
- Determining number of photos in slides
- Adding framework to photos
- Making pictures black or white
- Adding animation to photos
- Change the order of photos
Which of the following formulas is used to get the sum between the cells A3 and A9 in MS-Excel?
Which of the below fields can be identified as primary key on the same table in MS-Access?
- ID Number